Turn your backyard into a hotspot for entertaining with this fire pit table. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this fire pit table elevates the art of al fresco living. Chic chevron-patterned top is paired with all-weather resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum for beauty and brawn. Stainless steel burner with glass beads adds a captivating element sure to wow.
- Gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and all-weather protective cover
- Aluminum top
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powdercoated rust-proof aluminum frame
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Cabinet door conceals gas propane tank (not included) and 2 shelves
- Assembly required
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
- Convertible to natural gas
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Fire Pit Table
|Dining Table Height
||Regular Dining Height
||Rectangular Fire Pit Table
||Outdoor Multi-use Table
|Item Color Key
||Beachcroft Fire Pit Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Shelves
||Outdoor Standard Height
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||30''W x 58''D x 25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.