Ashley Package Number: B196/31/36
This package contains:
- B196-31: Dresser (Quantity: 1)
- B196-36: Bedroom Mirror (Quantity: 1)
Alive with a light elegant style, the "Catalina" bedroom collection is bathed in an airy opulent finish that beautifully accents the deeply carved scrolling motif with champagne color tipping and the ornate flowing headboard and mirror inserts to create the perfect traditional setting for your bedroom's decor.
- Light opulent color over replicated Grand Chestnut grain
- Curving friezes with deeply carved scroll motifs in a champagne color tipping
- Large scaled bail with rosettes in a dark champagne color finish
- Ornate inserts in bed and mirror crown
- Traditional base rail cut out details
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Sleigh headboard features champagne color detailed scroll/leaf appliqués
- Sleigh footboard features traditional base rail cut out details
- Queen/full (57) and queen (77) headboards can attach to bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Catalina Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63.25''W x 16''D x 83.5''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.