- Furniture may be picked up at our Warehouse located in Gardner, MA
- Some furniture may require assembly; please see your salesperson for details.
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving the showroom.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves our showroom.
White Glove Delivery Service
Gardner Outlet Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up for a fee. Our professionally trained personnel will unwrap, place, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
- All merchandise must be paid in full two (2) days prior to delivery.
- Credit card payments are accepted on the phone by calling 978-730-8636.
- Some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions and traffic jams can delay delivery times.
- We request 48 hours advance notice to make any changes to your delivery appointment.
- Any haul away of old furniture must be prearranged with your salesperson, and will have a fee applied.
Inspecting Your Delivery
Gardner Outlet Furniture takes all measures to prevent damages. Our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chance of damage. However, when your furniture arrives, please take the time to ensure all paperwork is accurate and that the correct items have been delivered. A Merchandise Receipt will be signed by the customer to acknowledge that receipt of these items are in good condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly check over and visually inspect the merchandise before signing this paperwork. Any damage must be noted on the Merchandise Receipt. All claims must be filed (emailed) with pictures and a detailed description of the damage to our customer service department, email@example.com . Gardner Outlet Furniture must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery time to receive replacement items. Gardner Outlet Furniture will not be responsible and will not accept any claims that are not noted on the Merchandise Receipt. If the item is severely damaged, please refuse the shipment and contact your sales associate at 978-730-8636. We will arrange for a replacement or replacement parts to be rushed out. We will take the quickest route to remedy the situation.
Preparing For Your Furniture Delivery
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is home to accept your delivery.
- Make sure our truck can get as close to your home as possible, and driveways are clear.
- Please restrain all pets and make sure toys and other items are removed where delivery crew might walk.
- Please make sure all walkways are clear and shoveled during winter months.
- Delivery teams are not allowed to move existing furniture in your home. They also cannot set up any electrical equipment.